Different Crafting Quests

Started by Ponch16, August 26, 2009, 09:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch16

I dont know about anyone else but I'm getting hammered out on doing smith quests. Id like to see a cooking and/or a tinkering quest. Perhaps you're helping to prepare for a feast being held at a castle or something along those lines. Not only could the cook provide the food but the tinkers could provide the silverware, plates, cups and you know all the stuff you need for a banquet of grand sorts. Also i havent come across any quests for glassblowing or stone working. It seems I dont ever use those skills. I know we had the rebuilding of britain at one point where we just gathered up random resources to pitch in, perhaps this time make the stone masons go to work rebuilding a castle or damaged castle walls. Maybe another shard wide quest would be something we see in the near future. I guess what im trying to get at is any crafting skills that dont have bulk order deeds would probably be used on a greater lvl.
If it won't work hit it with a hammer.....If that doesn't work....hit it with a BIGGER hammer... - Pablo Enesow

Caelan

There are already cooking and tinkering quests in the game...

Ponch16

If it won't work hit it with a hammer.....If that doesn't work....hit it with a BIGGER hammer... - Pablo Enesow

Crimson

For you health and safety it isn't wise to antagonize the jester.  ;D
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Skynar

been there done them. Tinker is fun .. in a sick sort of way lol

Woede

FYI:

Skill Quests

* Lumberjacking
    * Fishing
    * Fishing II
    * Alchemy
    * Tinkering
    * Smithing
    * Mining
    * Fletching
    * Cooking
    * Carpentry
    * Necromancy

My only complaint (so far!) is that most of the crafting quests result in a usable item and a named "Trophy" item, except for Tailoring. For that one, no Trophy. I'd like to have a Trophy item added to that quest.