Found the problem?

Started by uomarinco, November 13, 2008, 10:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uomarinco

So for about an hour now I have tried to just at least open up UO through UOGateway so that when I get an account I can just start playing, and it just kept saying that no clients were found, so I reinstalled both ML and SE twice along with UOGateway and trying the uog.rar fix each time, and it always said that no client could be found, and on accident I clicked on the UO symbol next to the server in UOGateway and it started patching, so I just decided to let it go, low and behold it started up, so I close out of UO and clicked on the Sylvan Heart link to open up UO, and it starts up again flawlessly....

Looking at all the threads about the exact same problem I was having just have been that it never -actually- patched and that when it did patch it made some connection? No idea, all that I know is that once it patched the Sylvan Heart custom files, it started working so

Hopefully this helps someone out in the future.

Couron

Where exactly you clicked ?
What versions of UOgateway and UO client you have ? I am trying to find solution for this incompatability with versions right now...
: ]