Wintermoon who ?

Started by Wintermoon, March 15, 2008, 04:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wintermoon

Hello friends and family,

I am sorry I have not been around much as of late, I have had some RL things to deal with .  I was hoping I would be able to return soon but I fear It will be a bit longer than I had planned.   I did want to tell you all that I miss you guys and the many hours of entertainment I have enjoyed with you guys my family.

I also want to apologize for not being around to participate in the shard council activities, I was only able to make it to two meetings one of them with staff  and was very passionate about being more involved with the shard and helping others get their ideas out .

I was  supposed  to wed the love of my life (  Silverglade )  this coming  March 21st as I had posted a while ago.  Due to the current circumstances and until I can come back to the shard, We will have to postpone the wedding and set it for another date  to be determined at a later time . 

I will still do my best to vote each 12 hours or as close to it as I can .

Thank you all for being so good to me and for making me feel like family.   Lots of hugs and kisses   Wintermoon

Silverglade

My dear, real life issues come up for everyone. We will be here. I hope everything works out well, and we can be wed when you return. My heat goes with you, and I hope you are able to return soon. CAUSE DA SILVA IS LONELY! :( :(  :D :P

Your talents are your gift from God, how you use them is your gift to Him.

Thane ir'Wyndan

Take care of what you need to take care of Wintermoon, we have all been there and understand.  Hope to have you back among us soon when life is fixed up for you.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

willow

Take your time sugar.  We'll be here when you get back.

Alaric McCree

Real life has to come first. We know that. Do what must be done and return when you can. We will be awaiting your return. Until then, stay safe.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

ventesa

As everyone who understands. Do take care and keep a chin up. We'll all be here for you when you return.  :D

Stormi

We all have had real life issues as of late dear lil' sis.  Deal with those and we be right here when you get back home.  Your Silverglade can be kept on ice (we have Riva keeping tabs on him to make sure he dont run off on you), and the Shard will always be here.  Remember your extended family here when things get to overwhelming, they are a great pick-me-up, and they help you forget what real life throws your way.

Ayla

Take care Winter, we will all be here when you get back :)