Voting

Started by Norhand Waveharp, June 23, 2008, 03:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norhand Waveharp

This sounds to easy to be true, but all those players that keep saying when they click the link above to vote they get the status screen. Like they all ready voted. Well I to am getting that screen now, and all I am doing is hitting the back button on my browser and it automatically takes me to the voting screen. Might give it a try and see if it works for you. I have used this method 3 times in a row,  so it is not a fluke as least not with my browser. Hope this helps now get out there and VOTE

Serenity

It is doing the same thing for me, but I have just been hitting the back button and it takes me to the place to vote.

Crimson

Wow, this must be contagious! Before today I had absolutely no problems with voting, then bam! I don't get the page I normally get where it asks you to type a word to vote. I hit the back button like you suggested Norhand, but it only brought me back to our forums. But, I then clicked the voting link again and like magic the voting screen was there hehe. This is the second time I did this since the link started acting like this for me. Each time I came back to the forums and reclicked the link and it worked perfectly the 2nd time.

I also noticed that the first time I clicked the link it didn't take me to the voting results for UO shards, it took me to, I think, all around results of votes. Because one of the banners I saw was for a World of Warcraft server. If I figure out a way to get it working the way it was working for me before today I will be sure to share my results with everyone else.
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Admin Acacia

Yes, I never had problems until yesterday myself.  I find I hit the back button, then click the voting link and it works a 2nd time.  I don't know what the issue is.  We've had problems with Extreme 100, because they won't contact us for info we need to log in and change things.  I've also tried to ask them how to become a gold member, and they don't respond.

Never be less than your dreams.