I'm sad to announce....

Started by Aesa, September 06, 2008, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aesa

that I will no longer be staffing.  Real life issues have made it so that I don't have the time to dedicate to staffing any longer.  Acacia has graciously offered to leave my staff account so I can come back later when life settles down, if it settles down. Lol  I have loved staffing and love the players.  I've always thought that the quality of the staff and players is what makes Sylvan Heart unique and a wonderful place to play.   I will miss you all and keep you updated with what's going on in my life.  My baby is due March 19th, 2009 and I will definitely let you all know when I have it and will post pictures.  Wish me luck, say a prayer, think good thoughts. 

*big hugs*

Big thanks to Acacia for being so understanding.
Thanks to Cid for training me and for some great gossip sessions *giggle*.
Thanks to Thane for bugging Acacia long enough to give me a shot at staffing *laugh* and being a good friend.
Caelan you've been my buddy and I will miss joking around with you.  Keep tossing pies you cheeky little monkey!
It's been a pleasure serving with all of you staffers!

Thane ir'Wyndan

It has been a pleasure staffing with you Aesa.  Stay safe, sane and keep in touch.  My love to you and the family.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Serenity

* hugs Aesa tight * We will miss you hun, but you take care of you and the family. Please keep in touch as Thaney said.

Caelan

*monkey hugs*

Keep in touch brat and take care of you and the little ones and the hubby too! I'll keep you all in my thoughts.

Oh...and save the pasta!

(rofl)

Cpt_Starfox

Fare thee well and thank you for all your dedicated work as a staffer. I also believe it is the quality of the staff and players that makes Sylvan great, and I hope life brings you back to us soon! Best wishes for you and the family on the days ahead!  ;)

Admin Acacia

I'm sorry, but everything PINK... is being purged from the system.  Mwahahahahaha!!

Aesa knows that wish her the best in the upcoming months and I've threatened her if she doesn't keep us up todate on the baby front.

Never be less than your dreams.

Doola K`Lor

Oh no!! That means Que and all of his stuff is being purged. Well, it was nice knowing you, man.

Manamana

Aesa was pink? I never noticed..... ;) we will miss your antics my dear, return to us when you can, you know u can't stay away for long.
~Dev

Serenity

Well You are colored blind Dev... Duh!!!

Mina

:'(    nooo,   you cant leave us pinky...   hurry back coz we gonna miss your pinkness... ;)   and stay well an post them baby pics  

Aesa

Quote from: Queen Karina on September 09, 2008, 08:34:37 PM
can i have your stuff :)

I already deleted my stuff Lol  Well, all except for my pink outfit and horse hehe

Iggy

Aww.. I'm sad to hear you will no longer be staffing!! Be well and take care of you and your little one to be! Don't forget our babies will be born close together.. I'm due March 15th! So keep in touch by email! Love ya girl!! *HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

P.S Sorry this wasn't sooner shows how much I been on (and on the forums) since being prego again. :(

jasmineleigh

Haha turns out I posted the last message on my hubbys name. LMAO. Anyways.. It was from me. :) Hugs!

Aesa

I kinda figured as much since it said "I am due March 15th".  I didn't think hubby was gonna carry this one. :P  And you were in game the day I announced it was my last day silly girl! Lol