Grab Options

Started by Wuffy, January 10, 2008, 04:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wuffy

Instead of making weapons and armor just one selection, seperate them into two different options.

So you can choose if you want to just pick up weapons, or just pick up armor if you don't want the other.
"Remember folks - roleplay is for fun, do not take it seriously. If one roleplays being an evil warrior, it doesn't mean they are evil as a person." ~Wuffy

Wuffy

As an additional suggestion, make 'clothing' an option - I don't know if it's under misc., but some monsters drop way too much clothing as they do armor - hint being the orcs and their lovely thigh boots.
"Remember folks - roleplay is for fun, do not take it seriously. If one roleplays being an evil warrior, it doesn't mean they are evil as a person." ~Wuffy

Aesa

We do have sort options for clothing.  When I hunt and build up a ton of robes and sandals off the mages I'll just do [sort clothing  and target my grab bag then target a body I've looted then atone the body.  The clothing is atoned away and your pack is cleaned out.  You can also do [sort weapons or [sort armor in the same way.