Augment Transmutation

Started by Woede, August 26, 2009, 04:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woede

Just curious, in my searching of the boards, I read that you can trade in 75 ancients for one legendary and 50 for one mythic.

That seems too high, unless your intention is for people not to do it.

A lesser rate of 30 ancients to one legendary and 15 legendary to one mythic would still make it incredibly hard (and expensive!) to do, but would be within the realm of possibility.

I think this issue hasn't really come up because people see the rates and think "ok, not gonna do that". Thoughts?

Thane ir'Wyndan

Personally I agree and I had suggested that to the last scripter we had.  As per usual said scripter when AWOL before it could be covered so for now, we are stuck I am afraid.   :-\

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Jager

I know that was my first thought when I read the conversion rates. Now admittedly i have like 200+ each of the ancients, but removing them one at a time from the resource box and then transmuting them.... just to get like 3.5 legendaries... yeah no thanks.

Jager

Woede

Hey good point, what we REALLY need as some point in the far distant future is the ability to transmute them in the Gem box!