Deleting Posts and replies?

Started by Rocks Silivan, May 19, 2009, 01:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocks Silivan

Just wondering out of curiosity, alot posts and replies ( alot made by me ) are always deleted or locked... just wondering why...

Skynar

server must be based in China now....

OH FOR GODS SAKE THATS A JOKE  LIGHTEN UP!

But he has a valid question.

Admin Acacia

Actually, I don't know what you mean.  I have locked a couple of posts that were going in directions apart from what they were intended.   

And... Skynar, I did delete your comments directed toward Alder.

Never be less than your dreams.

Caelan

Some are also deleted or locked because they violate this basic shard rule, dated June 29, 2006:

Respect the Staff and Players. No harassing, no name calling, no cursing, luring MOBs, impersonating staff or players, no griefing of any kind. Period. This applies to the forums as well. If you enjoy flaming others for fun or profit, go somewhere else.

Mina

i post some stuff for opinions etc now n again,  but after a while there are new posts started regarding same thing, so i lock what i started as it gets carried on in another post, also when i post for guild, once they know it and have the message,  whats point of leaving it to clutter... :P

Mina

8)   *grins as she deletes her previous posted topic ;D*

Skynar

Hey Cael, My only comment to that  is... It should go both ways..

Acacia. yea figured you would. Just keep in mind censorship is not a good avenue for expanding the shard. I realize you want the "family" atmosphere but you have to take the bad with the good. And quite frankly when it goes personal because someones feelings were hurt over a factual statement and they go on the attack. My only response is to return the favor..
And you of all people will admit and have that in the last year, that some of the staff  have been over the top (edit what i would like to put here) individuals.

You want a family shard  then run it like one. not a  "staff is right no matter what" and players will bow down and do what they are told always without ever questioning anything.
or in short  "take it and like it"

Sorry, wont ever work and either will saying over and over "well we had one and they jumped"    Ya know what that's why you always retain the ability to change the permissions of who has access.  If they jump So what  lock em out  find someone new.  You  think in a fight to save a life from a burning building  they are going to say "oh im sorry you have only been on the department for 6  months we will have to wait for someone to show up who has been here longer" ?

MagicOPromotion

So right now there are 998 posts made on the entire forum   So that means we need 2 more posts to get to 1000....but since i made this....i should technically go down to 1 right??

YAY The forums starting to get bigger now i reacon, people are coming on more often and stuff.