Fun Fun

Started by Abbadon, May 23, 2009, 10:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbadon

Hail Sylvanians!

Just so you know we do have a "player-made" site going (nothing final, still under construction and a fair bit of work to be done), and one of the things I wanted to add to it was a little "promo" video that we could imbed with youtube. Basically we would have the residents of Sylvan (us) just show what Sylvan Heart is all about and show the viewers a little bit of our own little world :)

So what I was thinking of doing, was just going around and frapsing/camstudioing some of the cool stuff we have such as custom mobs, purty pets etc. etc. and just show the great community we have here.

Soooo, I'm going to need vict... I mean volunteers to help out and be the stars of this video :P Also this is a chance to show off your shiny pets or the hours spent into decoing etc. so if you're keen on being a part of this, please post here :)

-Viskaroth

Kalif

would be glad to help if ya can catch me on or give me a time period to catch you on. know i haven't been around much lately thanks to work and school and overall RL but willing to help anyway i can (pets/mobs/etc)