Recent abscence

Started by Thane ir'Wyndan, January 11, 2010, 10:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thane ir'Wyndan

Hello all I wanted to say that I know I have not been around as much as normal recently and for that I apologize.  Things got busy and I was distracted and I fell down on the job.  That is not an excuse it is an explanation.

I am picking myself up now and going to focus on what is important again.  On my home and my friends and my family.  Sylvan is a big part of that and I am diving back into it with love and gusto and an urge to beat Link into shape.

I sincerely hope that I can earn the forgiveness of those who have been wronged with the way the shard has gone the last few weeks and that we can rebuild to what it should be.  Thank you everyone who has stood by us and behind us.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Cpt_Starfox

YAY!  :D  Wait a minute.... should I be glad or should I be running for the hills and hiding... hmm can't even outrun a turtle on my connection and hiding does no good... might as well enjoy! YAY! LOL  :D

Understandable Thane and no problem, just good to have you and your gusto back hehe  ;)