Paintball

Started by Wintermoon, September 01, 2007, 03:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wintermoon

I was wondering if maybe it would be good to change the layout now and again of the paintball field, to make it a bit more challenging to some that play more often then others, and to change maybe some of the stragetics of the players...... also, maybe some way to reclaim a player that has been hit by some spot on the opposite teams side, like chess sorta ......lol  just suggestions , but thought  I would share them...  :)

Aderyn

I do like the idea of switching up the battlefield a little. :)

Cpt_Starfox

Reclaim a team mate eh... I like the idea!  It might have to be a bit more complicated than a get to one spot thing.... like maybe have to steal something from their home base... humm  That could make for some ever so long games lol

Also the idea of a changed battle field... I like that too.  humm... might use the sewer system of the hide and seek robe-punch-off event thingy for just a something a lil bit dif to begin with  :)

Admin Acacia

Sadly we can't change the basic set up of the paintball field because it has been "frozen" into the world map.   I'm sure other goodies can be added in to spice it up a bit.

Never be less than your dreams.

Wintermoon

Well it is always good to ask, :) you never know what the possibilities are , thank you for reading my post and i am sure whatever is done will be great     ;)