Selling Valorite! And need sockets?

Started by Rocks Silivan, October 25, 2008, 11:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocks Silivan

Hello everyone! I am now taking Valorite orders and selling it. I also can do sockets for your armor and weapons. Just catch me ingame for more details or leave a post or message to me! I look forward to doing business with you all!

Melinko

Hello,

I was just wondering if you also had a Barbed Runic Sewing Kit, I need armor worthy enough for some sockets. If so, what would it cost? My in game character is Sirael, please contact me in game or reply back.

Serenity

Just to let you know, Rocks is on Vacation this week. His birthday is Friday, but I know he can make good armor. Not sure when he will return, but I am sure he will assist you.  Have a good day!

Rocks Silivan

Hello there, I would love to help you out on getting you some good armor. I willl try my best to get on this week because im on vacation at moment enjoying my bday week :).

KukoShaku

Hiya, I just realised that I need neck and hip/leg armour! :) I'll try to catch you in game at some point, we'll talk prices and stuff there :)

Stroem Safai

Hello i was wondering if i might be able to discuss with you an order for valorite, i guess ill try to catch you in thee shard or iffen you see me on send me word im usually  bussy and dont look at whose on :P