depressed

Started by Lukien, June 07, 2010, 11:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lukien

ive been gone a long time, which im sad about...and it may be because everyones on the new shard im not sure, i keep getting on the old shard, and seeing no one, its made me feel depressed

Thane ir'Wyndan

The numbers for the old shard have been down for a long time.  We are hoping that by opening up a newer, more updated shard we can bring our friends back to Sylvan.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Cpt_Starfox

I understand what ya mean man. I got hit in real life pretty good and took a long break to de-stress and deal with things. I've not left, but I don't get to be on as much as I'd like. At home my comp is old and slow and at work well... it's work hehe, and I don't need the boss sneaking around the corner on me lol - but the old shard is not forgotten, and it is my hope that it grows well too. Just stick with it man, and I hope to see ya on. I'm on MSN (windows messenger actually) all the time, jump on there and message me if ya wanna meet up in game :) Same goes for any other players. I'll send ya my address Lukien - and anyone else wants it, drop me a message via the forums :)

Mina

;D  there's still some of us who jump to the old shard for fun,   it's just you american people that have wierd hunting times,  LOL