Started by ShadowMoon, June 17, 2012, 02:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMoon

I am needing 3 wineracks
3 large white vases
1 small white vase
Buying any and all size baskets

ShadowMoon

I am still needing the 3 wineracks but have acquired the rest thanks to Chip.

Xannadu

I will try again.... i just went through 500 driftwood to make some wine racks and never made one...   i will try again when i get more driftwood.

Malik

I have a 65% chance to do it, I just dont have any drift wood lol, I need to do some fishing hehe

ShadowMoon

I fished for about an hour last night and only got 13 driftwood

Xannadu

Ok, after 2 attempts today of gathering 75 driftwood and making a Wine rack, I can say you now only need 2 to go.... I have one waiting for you :)

Cypress

We may have some fishing experts and whittling masters by the end of this!  lol :D

ShadowMoon

HAHA...at the rate it takes to get tons of driftwood...I doubt experts, but novice at least. And thanks Chris, I fished for a little yesterday morning and got a few more driftwood. So I have 20 something now.

LordKin

i have about 165u. of driftwood. Tomorrow if you want it, i put it in a wooden box in "Torre D", take the portal to "La Fortaleza" and go to the South. The container is not secured. 

The Lord Kin

LordKin

well, i already login in and put it in the box, i have a little more than i expected, 320u. of  driftwood.

The Lord Kin.

Malik

Hey thats awesome LordKin, I'm sure the Inn or what ever Shadow needs it for will look great and hopefully she gets atleast one winerack out of it hehe. If you ever need anything just let me know and I'll try to get it for you.

ShadowMoon

hmm I checked the only box i could reach. The house is private so I could get to the one on the porch area surrounded by 3 rocks and the only thing in there are some seeds and vines and thief picks, the driftwood wasnt in there..unless malik or xann got it.

Xannadu

Not me... I checked and it is locked and secured as Shadow Moon said.... we don't have access to it.  But thank you :)

Malik

Yeah I grabed it for you I PM'd you about it just finish dinner so I must have missed you

ShadowMoon

Ok Lordkin, Thank you so much for the driftwood. We were able to make the wineracks from them. You were a big help. If you want anything or need anything for the driftwood please let me know.

Chris, the inn is done. I just have to wait for Rease to login and take it back. Or Cypress.