Porcelain & Obsidian

Started by riggers, September 29, 2007, 08:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

riggers

Here I go again find something new not sure what it's a about. :)

So if  I make a mount out of the above does it bond with you like normal mounts ?

What happens when it is killed can it be res'd or repaired ?  Also can they be socketed ?

I presume it does not eat !  Does it take up stable slots or can they be stored in bank etc as a smaller version then click on it when needed.

Am I collecting ingots at the moment and will try to make a ride once I have enough to make the attempt.

Any help please searched on forums could not find anything on these points.

But a brilliant idea how about if armor and weapons could be made out of it.  Porcelain Bow hehe.

seterwind

You'll be happy to know that the procline mount goes in your backpack.  Also you summon it at will simply by double clicking it, great eh? Then if you get off the mount it goes straight into your  bag. Sad thing is though if you die, while riding it, it has a chance to break. FEAR NOT, for it can be repaired.  They are only mounts so no socketing. Being animated pieces of stone they do not eat.

Hope that answers everything

Flint

The Porcelain and obsidian  mount are just like an ethy  with the exception of  a chance of breaking
Flint the Dwarf
Raist
Tanis