RL pictures

Started by Lubuk, June 24, 2006, 06:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric McCree

Great picture and you know, you can't blame a guy for loving dragons.   ;)   
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Kevetsa

Course you can't. But where you go wrong there, Alaric, is that we can blame him for creting newer, harder stronger dragons with the sole intention of rending us limb from limb.

Anyways, nice to see this thread resurrected.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Admin Acacia

Faethora, what a handsome family you have.    Everybody's gotta love draons!!  You go, Gal!!!

Never be less than your dreams.

Sir Ivor

A picture of me (taken by my brother some month or two ago):

Slyhippo

Thats me on my pic on the bottom i'll post a better one once I get off the work comp. thats a couple months old, as i was in a production of Macbeth, as macbeth.

Kydaer Shol

Fae, what a wonderful family! I just love seeing everyone on here *smiles*...............

Gotrek

todd0168

Nice ride Gotrek!  And cute kids.

8)

Gotrek

Thank you. I love my kids more than anything else in the world or history....and the ride ain't bad either.

todd0168

I know exactly what you mean.

8)

Mikael

I guess I will play to

Most recent of me, probably a week ago at my last party. I look like a moron

And a group shot of me and some friends at another one of my parties. I think it was the night before new years eve.. Thats right we had a preliminary party for new years. I am on the right and look comfortable.

Aesa

Hey! I think you stole the couch my parents had when I was growing up.  *giggles*

ShadowStone

Quote from: Aesa on April 25, 2007, 05:45:06 PM
Hey! I think you stole the couch my parents had when I was growing up.  *giggles*

What, back in the 60's?   ::)

~SS
It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.

Rocks Silivan

Hey all check them out if you want muwhahaha

www.myspace.com/Brucie_19