RL pictures

Started by Lubuk, June 24, 2006, 06:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevetsa

I be Dave. I should've said it was respective in the picture post. Meh, here for photos, not names.

POST A PICTURE!!!! Or else. Something unpleasant and vague will befall you.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Loco Moco

What you gonna try to light me on fire?

Kevetsa

If I told you it wouldn't be vague. And it's too hard to send a fire in the mail.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Loco Moco

Just put a time bomb in the letter and time it preciously for the travel time from New Zealand to Ohio (USA)

Ortanius

Eww bad picture of me, and its old... but oh well... at least I'm not in the nude  ;D

Scary ain't it?

Felix

I don't have any digital pics of me unfortunatly (no digital camera and scanner is on the fritz >.<) but if and when i do, ill try to post.

Loco Moco

Well ill be darned i have that same Eagle thing in the top of your picture hehe wall something like it

Fangedwolf

Quote from: Ortanius on July 30, 2006, 10:54:46 PM
Eww bad picture of me, and its old... but oh well... at least I'm not in the nude  ;D
Scary ain't it?

lol more gravity defying hair..
Miri will be pleased though.. more men with long hair to drool at haha

Damira

Don't tell me you have an eagle in your room :P

Loco Moco

I do and im proud of it

Damira

Do you think I should get a plushed beaver? Oh, I would be proud of it too! :P

Ortanius

Mine was a gift from a friend who passed away... And its more indian then american heh

Loco Moco

OOO im sorry that your friend had past away. I got the eagle from a friend too  *hopes his friend doesnt die now*

Ortanius

Heh.. its alright it was a looong time ago  :-\

Anywho... if you don't have a camera, borrow a friend's camera-phone and text the picture to your email address

Felix

Good idea :) i think the only one i know thats got one is at work at the moment though :(