RL pictures

Started by Lubuk, June 24, 2006, 06:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KukoShaku

Rightyo! here I come! mostly due Kevetsa posting his and threatening that something unpleasant and vague would happen to me.  :P hehehehe  so here goes  :) I'll leave it up to you to decide which one is the normal looking me :P  hehehehe

Damira

............*looks*..................
*looks again*

hmmm, the one to the left!

No! right!

(where is it?)

Tuor

Haha I saw them right as you posted so I saw the labels underneath the images. I know!

Damira

Ok, now I can see the picture, but...I still can't figure the real you...

KukoShaku

Quote from: Tuor on July 31, 2006, 05:58:38 AM
Haha I saw them right as you posted so I saw the labels underneath the images. I know!
Gah! Nooo!!! i have been found out! Oh, well.... back to my cave I go  :P  hehehehe

Kevetsa

Hm, it could go either way really, depending on how long since his last anime fix/salted-fish combo.  ;D
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

KukoShaku

Quote from: Kevetsa on July 31, 2006, 06:01:50 AM
Hm, it could go either way really, depending on how long since his last anime fix/salted-fish combo.  ;D

Anime i can live without.... but salted fish! Never! *shakes his fist at all the non-salted fish out there in the world* :P

Kevetsa

Hm, yea, I imagine you have enough anime floating around to last a life time. Heh, Sian borrowed some Midori no Hibi dvds, it's so much cooler in English as a lot of obscure jokes are reworded to make sense.

And avoid Japanese beer like the plague. Or a minor cough, at least.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

KukoShaku

I was thinking of buying those DVDs... but i thought to save money... hehehehe  There isn't as much anime as i thought there would be here... anyway... i'm been without anime for at least since i came here  :P  heheheh  i'm doing good  ;D  hehehehe

Why the beer? which one in particular? what's wrong with it?

Damira

I tried the Sapporo, and it's like a normal, cheap beer. Nothing wrong in my opinion, but nothing remarkable either.

*opens a belgian*

Gelmir

Me and my gif after a long night at the hospital after my baby girl was born.

Kevetsa

O my God, it's Brennan. Well, if Brennan had a kid, anyway. Which is unlikely...

Beer - Sapporo. Not particularly bad, but expensive and not that amazing. Comes in those good ol 'who need aluminium when there's perfectly good steel around' cans, 650mL. Overrated I feel. Drunk by yuppies.

Shakka

Congratulations Gelmir!  You both look exhausted but happy.  When was she born?

Gelmir

Kevetsa

Congrats (I don't think I said that before). Still doesn't mean we won't be coming after you in game though...  ;)

Righto, since I hated the cheesy grin on me face before, I'm reposting my picture thusly:
(who said this thread was dead?)

And to add fun and general remove my boredom, whoever can name the character I was trying to impersonate here gets a free porc mount of their choice (have to excuse the black top):