RL pictures

Started by Lubuk, June 24, 2006, 06:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fangedwolf

*shudder with revoltion*  scary image

Icemere

There is no way i am cutting my hair.... I love it the way it is, besides my GF will kill me if i did...

Kevetsa

Quote from: Icemere on August 10, 2006, 07:36:10 PM
There is no way i am cutting my hair.... I love it the way it is, besides my GF will kill me if i did...

Life becomes so much easier when you stop caring what others say, think, or do.  ;D
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Damira

Ok my turn. The only picture I have is that one, about 2 years ago, form a live Vampire: The Masquerade game. My character was a baddy bodyguard, so don't think I always look like that. The other one is my roommate (it's a guy!), and yeah I know he looks like Legolas too.

Big me is west of the picture, if you look at it like the UO map.

(links to a bigger picture)

Fangedwolf

I hear you have longer hair now to ;)

Damira

It was tied on the picture, but indeed, they were not so long (about to the shoulders). It's almost double that now.

Admin Acacia

You know, after going through all these posts... again.... Uh, we don't need augements or uber weapons.   Some of you guys are so sceeeeeery looking, the monsters will die from fright!  LOL

Okay, it's a joke, honest, a joke...

Never be less than your dreams.

Damira

It's a bit disturbing that you thought about that joke right after I post my picture  :-\

Kevetsa

Purely coincidence, I'm sure.

Quote from: Admin Acacia on August 14, 2006, 03:45:54 AM
You know, after going through all these posts... again.... Uh, we don't need augements or uber weapons.   Some of you guys are so sceeeeeery looking, the monsters will die from fright!  LOL

Okay, it's a joke, honest, a joke...

Heh heh, I note that GMs have the insta-kill ability?  ;D That or exploding, which I may encounter next time I log in for this.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Loco Moco

hehe well of course if i stood up against a monster.. it would hypontized by my beauty that it would kill itself for the happiness of my beauty

Damira

Hmmm, no Smit... Monsters don'T do that.

ShadowStone

Quote from: Loco Moco on August 14, 2006, 01:23:34 PM
hehe well of course if i stood up against a monster.. it would hypontized by my beauty that it would kill itself for the happiness of my beauty

*blood runs out of one ear*

As much as I want to say I didn't hear you say that...I did...now I can't stop the bleeding, thanks Smit :p

~SS
It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.

Ravenwind

You all thought those pictures were scary.. hehe..   One never thinks a very neutral quiet character would come from
a person that looked like this in highschool. 

or even still a more mild mannered

My eyes would scare of Anyone or Anything..  let alone the fangs, piercings, finger claw, or My Bright Red Hair :)  aah the good ole days :)

Thalan of Illendir

Ah, well... I am not CURRENTLY on the shard yet but am in the process of doing such.  I figured I'd get a good look at who I'll be dealing with. *smirk!*  Hah, well, that was a joke... and I hope to meet you all there.  Anywho, here are some pictures I knabbed off my MySpace so you can observe the newcoming RPer and laugh:

An oddly close picture, but I seem to be enjoying it, none-the-less.

This would be me pouting from beneath my blankets.  I was PKed IRL or something.

A lovely photo-shopped picture.  I have an incredible obsession with vampires.

Miri

Oh! Oh!
Vampy new person!

Are those fingers tasty?
:)