DJ Erif's Music of Buttery Goodness on www.radioftw.com

Started by Erif, August 31, 2008, 07:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erif

Well, due to the Hurricane, and where I live being in the path of it. I will not have a show tonight. Me and my wife are going to have to start getting things ready. It is forcasted to hit us some time Monday evening, or early Tuesday morning. Yes it is still a ways away, but I would rather be sure everything is in order. The area where I live will more than likely expierence, alot of heavy rain, and tropical storm force winds, the worst case is Hurricane Category 1 winds. Flooding is the main concern, as well as power outtages. Take care everyone, and wish us luck!

I will be in game this evening, and we will see about tomorrow evening. I may take my webcam and try to get it outside, and when it comes in, be able to record it.

Teclis

Good luck and stay safe, remember your priorities, 1:play sylvan heart, 2:personal preservation, lol j/k

Mina

;)   Dont forget the survival kit man,   Beer,  Beer,  Beer,  Beer,  more beer and toilet roll!  We'll be waiting for when the wind stops blowing and the water stops falling and you log in again. :D   good luck tho,  be carefull with that cam thing.

Erif

WOW! It has been a while since I did a show. Well, unfortunatly RL comes first, but no need to fret, I will have a show this evening. On tonights show, I will be playing some 70's and some 80's, as well as some new stuff I found. I will give shoutouts, and the wheels in the head are spinning, as I'm typing this. I may start having guests on my show. I will have to see how to do all of that, but its possible. I will keep everyone up to date, and you never know, perhaps You can be a guest on the Music of Buttery Goodness! Be sure to tune in to www.radioftw.com at 5pm cst, 3pm pacific, 4pm mtn, and 6pm eastern. If you are listening to me and your in GMT, then it will be -6hrs for central, and the rest, im not sure of. Hope to hear from you all, thats listening, message me on Yahoo: dj_erif.