Sylvan Heart Anniversary

Started by Admin Acacia, May 14, 2007, 11:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

Sylvan Heart will be celebrating 1 year as Sylvan Heart this coming June.   Staff is planning to have a month full of special events to mark the wonderful event.  One thing will be the population of badies on the islands of Felucca. Be on the lookout for evil staff members.  *shudder*

We are in the thinking process of all kinds of other wonderful things we might use to mark the event, and I would like to ask all you creative players for your suggestions.  What kind of events would you like to see through the month of June for celebration?   You may either post your ideas here, or write them in a book and page staff.

We are so excited Sylvan has been online for two whole years, and really want to celebrate Sylvan Heart and the wonderful things that have passed here this past year.

Never be less than your dreams.

Mina

:D  ohh ohh....can you open moonglow on the 25th june for me..please...not before or after...would make my birthday ever so special...   if youy look on my guild website you can see why glow is so special for my toons.   www.sulexpropertyfinders.com/tales.htm  plus it is my 35th birthday......sure that works out to 21 somehow!!         * begs *