Shard Halloween Party

Started by Admin Acacia, October 17, 2008, 01:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

Hear ye hear ye, all ye ghouls and ghoulettes.. the annual shard Halloween party and costume contest will take place on Thursday, October 23.    To try and help take care of those from various time zones (and we know it can't work for everyone)  we will have a party in the afternoon around 3 PM eastern time, and another in the evening around 7 PM eastern time.

There will be a costume contest, so get your thinking caps on, we'll have some prizes for that.  The house deco contest will be finished and judged by then, so we'll have moongates up so you can tour the houses. That Staff also has their goodie bag of treats all ready and you will have to find which town we are in to collect your treats.

No telling what other ghoulish fun might be had that day!!

Never be less than your dreams.

Mina

8)   woo-hoo  i love parties  ,*digs out old costume*

Crimson

:'( This will be the first Halloween party I will miss since being on the shard. I leave for work before 3pm and won't make it home till after midnight. *curses work* Save me some goodie bags please.
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Morwen Aldarion

*cries* I have class during both of those times  :'( 
Save me a goodie bag too please.

Cpt_Starfox

Ack... I had my costume ready and everythig  :(
But, I work that afternoon, and my boss wants me to attend an upcoming class that evening... gah!!  :(

I can see what I can pull off tho... I really wanna make it.

Aesa

For those that cannot attend the party you will be able to page the next day or so to get all the staff goodie bags.