druid/mage help

Started by Festus, March 28, 2014, 08:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festus

Welp here goes nothing.  Im getting close to having a druid/mage macer ready.  Im looking for someone that can feed me info about gear and augments that will help my toon as needed to be a viable pvm character.  Also in the absence of Misty I will be seeking gear or info for what gear to make as I have resources and a legendary tailor.  I just am totally ignorant as to what will be needed.  I read some books in the Mag library and read up on these forums but really didn't find a ton of info.  Any help would be nice. 
Either by pm or here in public messages.  thanks all

Mina

i can send ya some screen shots of what i have.  or let ya see my gear......then you know what this druid mage uses

Foray

Late to the show, but I am willing to lend my knowledge if it is needed. My experiences are predominantly based on using things like Druidry and Magery for utility/ support in order to overcome what would otherwise be crippling flaws in my little Orc's build, so he can sponge-tank most things either mindlessly or with some degree of safety. A further note I tend to favour HP stacking and morph play both of which tend not to be as commonly used as for various reasons. You are welcome to send me forum PMs if you have questions or ingame PMs if you catch me on but I tend not to be ingame much these days unfortunately.