Sylvan Ports

Started by Cypress, April 20, 2016, 03:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypress

I have released five treasure ports. The treasure they hold is yours for the raiding! Grab a gun ship or galleon, find a crew, sail out, and raid the ports to find the loot! The loot may be in hidden chests, on a boss, or both! There are four ports in Trammel and one in Tokuno so far.

The port raids are somewhat like events that players can activate using a simple switch like this one:

Enjoy!
~ Admin Cypress

Festus

And its fun.  I can promise its fun.  Abit hard but really worth the time.  TBH I'm not sure Hard is the best way to describe it.  Just leave it at FUNNNNN.

On another note.  Every time I bring my desktop home it wont start so I take it back to the Computer Doctor who installed a new video card.  He gives it back and says its working fine.  No charge.  Rinse and Repeat 4 times now.  Desktop is at his shop now and Im, waiting for his call to go watch it start at his shop.  If it does then I have somethng stupid or broken at my house.  Only thing  I run is some speakers.  Sweet ones.  A camera/Mic and nothing else.  Well Maybe Today I'll get it straightened out.  CYA's tomorrow???  hehe Pray with me.  LOL