Felucca!

Started by Admin Acacia, April 22, 2007, 07:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

In honor of TWO years of online time for Sylvan, Staff has been working very hard on a really large project that we hope will bring enjoyment for the adventurous souls of Sylvan.  That being said, the time for the opening of the evil lands of Felucca is nearly at hand!!   Monday, early evening US time, we will have the official opening of the Moongate that will take you into Britain in Felucca.

I wanted to point out some very important facts about the lands of Felucca.

The following comments will not all apply to the role playing island of Ocllo.  It will remain as it always has been

1. This is Felucca, there is danger at every turn.  Felucca is under Felucca rules, this means a player can be attacked by another player whether by accident or on purpose.   REMEMBER, any intentional player whacking MUST be role played. We will not have any PKers running around.

2. Another part of Felucca rules is that you will have stamina loss when you run into another player or a monster.  In Trammel, you can just walk through anyone or any monster no prolbem.  In Fel, this isn't the case.  The more interferrance you have around you, the more stamina loss you will suffer. 

3. Felucca was created, here on Sylvan, to encourage team effort. There will not be a lot you will find here that will be for solo fighters.  Remember, safety in numbers.

4.  Felucca also has serveral spells that do not work here. None of the travel spells, gate, recall, sacred journey, mark, etc., will function here.  We also found a problem with the Evasion spell, and it will also not be available for use.    This allows you to enjoy a lovely walk in the woods as you travel from city to city.  Just remember, danger lurks around every corner.

5. At this time, the mainland cities, with the exception of Britain, are overrun by evil.  Each city has its own theme, with a main Boss mob.  Each city has a rare, special item, that can drop from that Boss monster.  You all have something new and exciting to collect.

6. This is Felucca, it is a dangerous place.  We can almost guarantee that you WILL die.  That being said, INSURE YOUR STUFF.  Do not page Staff expecting for us to replace items you lost to death.

7. At this time, only the mainland cities are spawned, Skara Brae, Minoc, Cove, Vesper, Trinsic, Yew. Buch's Den.   Staff will be continuing to work on adding more baddies around the wilds of Felucca.  As we approach the one year anniversary of Sylvan Heart, we will be opening the island cities.  You will need to travel by boat to reach them.

ABOVE ALL, we hope you travelers of Sylvan have half as much fun adventuring in Felucca as your very talented Staff had in creating what you will find there.

Never be less than your dreams.

Andro

*trembles with excitement* but just to clarify early evening means around 5ish? 6ish?

thanks staff for the hard work getting er' done

Admin Acacia

It will be 5ish, 6ish Eastern time.  Remember, Felucca will ALWAYS be open once we set it off.  It won't be like a rotating dungeon.  Unless you are just having too much fun.  Mwahahaha

I forgot, Wind is also spawned.

Never be less than your dreams.

Jazmyn

Wow!!,  you guys Rock!!
Thanks for all your hard work :)

~Jaz~

Mikael

Ah Fel, that take me back. Back in my OSI days I didn't remember what Trammel looked like.  But that was the old me.. But it was fun having a massive red guild hate me, and the council of mages hate me. Leading Minax for a while.. ah memories..

Well anyway thanks!

Kevetsa

Woohoo! Cheers to all involved. Now if only these damn tests would end...
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Mina

;D     :-*   you guys are great....i really love the fel you have created..it is so exciting...great place for guild hunts, great place for group hunts,  great place to get my excitment rush.   Just a great place.   
WELL DONE for bringing the fun to the next level.