National Novel Writing Month?

Started by Aderyn, November 01, 2009, 04:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aderyn

Just out of curiosity, anyone else from the shard doing NaNoWriMo (http://www.nanowrimo.org/) this year? Just barely finished last year :)

I'm hoping to not completely fall off the face of the shard because of it this month. Heheh.

Caelan

Never heard of that...

*goes to take a peek*

Quezecoatl

Was thinking of doing that, already writing a zombie book X) and i some how managed to kill off the first 3 main characters already and its so long I might have to break it up into 3 seperate parts X)

Caelan

You have to start with something fresh!

They don't even read what you wrote, from what I understood, but still...

I might have to write something about a wolf pup obsessed with a goddess wearing pink...

ROFL!

Quezecoatl

Hahaha funny Cael :P i'll have to write about a Jester in red and gold who slowly after everyone repeatedly drove him insane found out he was just a insane clown who has a list of people that he must kill with a death limit per day :P

Caelan

Sorry...someone else is already writing about Calean the Demented Jester and has all the copy rights.

*shows the paper work with the notary seal and consent forms*

Copy right infringement will cost ya!

It was a dark and stormy night when she found the shivering wolf pup laying near an old hallowed out stump. The commotion had died down, but there was still a noise that alarmed her. As she held up her gleaming lantern to find the sound, her eyes stopped and she slightly recoiled at the sight of the blood stained body of the mother wolf. It was too late for her, but maybe the pup could survive.

"What could have done this?" Aesa said to herself. Obviously, the mother had fought something to protect the little one, but where and what was it? As she pondered, her question was soon answered. A loud growl caught her attention just as she turned to look where the pup had been laying. Then there was a yelp as a tall hairy wet creature jumped out and grabbed the pup. Without thinking, she aimed her staff at the creature and cast at it with a lightning strike.

The creature fell to the ground with a loud splash onto the rain soaked soil and dropped the pup beside it. Aesa rushed to the pup, who seemed more scared then harmed, and gently picked it up and wrapped it in her warm cloak. "You'll be okay now. I won't let anything harm you." she said to the frightened puppy. Then, turning to the creature that had created such turmoil, she waved her staff once again and cast an explosion spell upon it. "And you will harm nothing else!" she spoke to the burning remains of the creature.

Aesa then cast a spell of recall and left the area with the small wolf pup.

*not too bad so far if I do say so myself, and I do!*

Quezecoatl

Kalif

Morwen Aldarion

Aesa