QUESTION REGUARDING LOGIN

Started by tomb, May 12, 2008, 02:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomb

hello all  i had  a crash that wiped my ml i reloaded it now when i sign in to sylvan it lets me go as far as choosing which character then it boots me , can anyone give me ideas on what is wrong did i patch to far or what?

Thane ir'Wyndan

You can patch all the way up with OSI and still play on SH.  I am unsure what your problem is honestly.  I would suggest you uninstall and then reinstall.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

tomb

Forest Rithik

If problem persists and you are using Razor in some fashion then try it without Razor, Razor used to insta crash the UO client (any of them) when I tried to use it over the last 3 years.

Kauri

When I started here I played on AoS. When I later updated to ML my computer had some wierd problems where it thought it had patched my client but it hadn't (it patched AoS, which was removed then just thought ML was patched by default). I got around it by just wiping the patches from gateway (assuming you use gateway) and re-downloading.

tomb

ty all found problem happens that a file i downloaded caused a coruption in a program i run and have to reformat to correct may be a few day tell its fixed  ty again for all your help.   von