Thank You All!

Started by magdelen11235, January 24, 2008, 02:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magdelen11235

Thank you all very much for the hospitality you showed when I (Ryuwheyshu)  first entered Sylvanheart yesterday.  I have never seen a more welcoming community. In fact when I went through the moon gate to Magincia I was greeted with a welcome from three player, one who gave me a cape with +10 Physical Resist. I would also like to thank Aador, Aesa, and I'm sorry I forgot your name, but his Avatar said he was a Staffie in Training. Thank you all very much, I'll see all in game!

Admin Acacia

I'm glad you are finding our citizens so friendly.  We have a wonderfully helpful, if sometimes dysfunctional family here.  Welcome to our world and may you have a long prosperous life here.

Never be less than your dreams.

magdelen11235

Garrick

You are most welcome indeed Ryuwheyshu.  I am that 'staffie in training' named Garrick.  Please have fun with us and feel free to ask anyquestions thayt may arise that you cannot find answers to on forums here

lelola

I missed your entry into our world but I welcome you with arms open wide and give you many *hugs*.  It is always fun to see our world family gettin bigger.  Hope you have fun... Good luck.