Merry Christmas to all!

Started by Kauri, December 24, 2007, 05:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kauri

Greetings,

If you don't know me, I'm a skygud.  I have weird playing hours, so some people probably haven't seen me before.

Due to my not being American, it is now Christmas eve for me, so I say to all of you have a very merry Christmas, have a great day with family and friends, eat far too much, and I look forward to seeing you all in the next few days.

Thane ir'Wyndan

Merry Christmas to you as well Kauri and all our friends who are already experiencing Christmas Eve.  Have fun, have love, have all peace and goodness you are due.

Blessed be.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Admin Acacia

A very merry and blessed Christmas to you and your part of the world, Kauri.   May all of us have a truly wonderful holiday season.

Never be less than your dreams.

Alder Ogham

One from me for all you Americans just waking up and to everyone who's already into the swing of things... Merry Christmas.

I know I really don't show my face much, but I do feel proud to be hosting the BEST shard out there.

Looking forward to 2008, my ISP will be introducing yet another new service which should give us even less lag.  Something to look forward to.

Aderyn

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it and just plain merriness to those who don't! :D

Kydaer Shol

Merry Christmas all *super hugs* I love you all very much .........

Alaric McCree

Happy Holidays to one and all!!  May 2008 bring you and yours a year of good cheer and fortune!
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Forest Rithik

Rithik Sleep sleep url dai Christmas ^^. Dat santa un dem elbs nub kumb tu tek Rithik's shinnies ' em tuk Rithik Jaffa Cakes bert Rithik gut purdy buk. Rithik ken mek dat Sushi nhow.

On a lesser note In wish I had those Jaffa Cakes now :-(

Kalif

*wishes he knew orc talk so he could understand rithik*

But yes Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years to all =)