Fall and halloween Deco contest

Started by Iris, September 24, 2012, 12:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iris

For you who love to decorate . I will be doing a house Deco contest for the fall season or Halloween theme. Any one wanting to enter the contest please page staff and enter your house in the contest. Staff will judge your decorating skills and talent on halloween. 1st thru 3rd place will get moongates to there homes to show off your awesome decorating skills.

ShadowMoon

I would like to enter...but not sure if Ill be able to. Depends on when my internet goes and when i am able to get it back.

Iris

We have our Winners for the fall an Halloween contest. this wasnt an easy choice they were all very well done and congrats to you all,
Gates have been placed in mag to the winners Please go look at the wonderful work they all did.

1st place goes to Guin
2nd place went to Malik
3rd went to Buttercup

Jharnul

Congrats to you three. Your houses are amazing!
j

ShadowMoon

Oh wow...Thank you very much. I love deco contests. Congrats to the other 2 as well.

Malik

Good Job Guin and thank you for Voting for my house. Had a lot of fun making it and cant wait for the next one

Alaric McCree

Congrats to all and a huge thank you to everyone who took part.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

creampuff

Thank you for the place ^.^ it is nice to know I'm still a part of the shard even while at school.

Cypress

Of course you are Butter :) And it was good to see you enter the contest too - nice work :)