A former player feeling nostalgic at the holidays...

Started by Aderyn, December 24, 2012, 02:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aderyn

Hello!

I was a player here some years back. Tonight I ran across some old screenshots from when I was still playing and was feeling nostalgic. I fell out of the game due to a combination of real life obligations eating up my time and that I was having an increasingly hard time even getting the client to run on my newer computers.

I really miss this shard, though. I'm pretty painfully shy and as silly as it may seem, my social anxieties extend into my online gaming, but Sylvan Heart was always full of such ridiculously friendly and fun people I never felt like an outsider here. I'm glad to see things still running strong. Of all of the player-run shards I played on, this is the one I miss. Perhaps one day I will be able to come back :)

Happy Holidays to the players I knew then, the players who have come since, and the ever hard-working staff that made Sylvan Heart a great place to play!

Garrick

Have you tried the new installer Marlenus and Cypress put together? I, for one, would love to see you return old friend.  We will help you in any way we can to get you back home.

Aderyn

Yes! In fact I just installed and was *astonished* to find my account still intact (and my house still decorated for Christmas, ha!) Happy day!

Garrick

Glad to have you back hun. Also glad your account is still intact!

Alaric McCree

Welcome back!!  Good to see your doing well. Glad to have you back on Sylvan!!
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Cypress

Welcome back Aderyn!!  :D  You probably don't know me by the name "Cypress," but it's great to hear from you again and glad you made it back on!  :) I hope to see you in game myself again soon.

~ Admin Cypress