Reward/Home Location

Started by uogamerofsh, November 14, 2007, 09:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uogamerofsh

Is it my understanding that if one were to donate, they could hypotheticaqlly get a house placed on the ocean, for lets say, a pirate theme, or viking theme, or any theme, but essentially for that purpose, and may that plot be combined with ingame gold or a higher donation for the purpose of having a fortress or guild hall based upon the water, and also can one recall or gate to this location, since last I checked, you can not recall into one's home.

uogamerofsh

Just wanted to add to this, if there were several donations or what not, could one set up a player made town, so to speak, upon the ocean...?  Kinda like that town in Waterworld ( for those of you old enough to remember the movie).

Kydaer Shol

one could also move to vesper since most of the town is on water?

Admin Acacia

You can donate to get those special locations.  As to the actual house, you would need to build that yourself.

Never be less than your dreams.

uogamerofsh

I was actually referring more so to the tile-size of the plot in which you could place out there, like a 20x20 or a 25x25, etc etc

Admin Acacia

You would get a plot size large enough for your house, probably like the house and yard size.  The largest house size you could get for your one donation would be an 18x18.

Never be less than your dreams.