Anything happening to the server?

Started by KukoShaku, July 05, 2008, 09:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KukoShaku

Hiya, I don't know if others are having any problems... but i cannot seem to get in. It keeps saying please try again later. Is there something happening i don't know of? like an update? or a crash? :o

Will keep try again in 15 min.

Thanks

yatici

Yeah I tried like 4:30 am and it wasn't working. Now I tried again and still not working.

Mina

:)  phew,  i thought it was just me too...was getting worried...no posts made about it on problem page...gonna run and giva acacia a shout...

Marlenus

Wow.. I didn't realize it had been down that long. Anyway. That shouldn't happen any more as the server machine is now set up to automatically power back on if loses power and power is restored, as well as start the Sylvan server software upon booting up. No more long downtimes due to the recent power surges in my area.

I'm going to be looking in to acquiring a UPS (battery backup) unit for the server very soon which will remedy this problem all together.

The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*