not logging in

Started by Mina, July 05, 2008, 02:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mina

>:(  been trying since this morning to get in...is it just me or is there a problem. It keeps saying the cant connect message...grrr...just when i finaly have a day off..

gypsy

Same happening with me :( Been trying  over 2 hours now :(

Mina

;)   sent acacia a message on icq,  but she not available at the mo...and i dunno how to get in touch with marlenus...seems shard has crashed for now, sure someone is working on it tho...  a few others have said they are in same spot o bother...so hold tight while da skyguds do their thang..lol

Garrick

It would appear we have had some technical difficulties.  PLease bear with us while we try to fix the issue at hand.  Thank you for your patience

Admin Acacia

Holiday weekend here, so I wasn't around.  I did put in a call to Marlenus, and he wasn't there either.  I don't know what was up, but it appears that the shard is back up now.   Technology is so wonderful, when it works.

Never be less than your dreams.

Marlenus

Hmm.. I didn't receive your call, Acacia.. Stupid mobile phones..

Sorry the shard was down this morning, everyone. I'm not sure what happened but I left early for the store and when I returned my server had restarted itself.

There have been a lot of power surges in my area lately and I think they are the cause of this shutdowns.. Soooo... What I've done just now is configure the server to automatically power back on if it loses power and to automatically start up the Sylvan server software after it boots back up.

If this happens again there shouldn't be any more than about 5-10 minutes of downtime.
The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*

Admin Acacia

How much green $$ do you need to maybe get a battery back up, or will that even help?

Never be less than your dreams.