Inscription bug?

Started by Shakka, June 28, 2008, 06:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakka

Today I've been trying to inscribe spells to fill spellbooks and I've found that with the majority of spells I always get the message "You don't have the components needed to make that" even though I have more than enough of everything needed, including scrolls.  My current skill level in inscription is 86, more than enough skill to at least make attempts.  I tried searching the forums for other posts about this but found none.  This problem occurs with most spells, 1st circle through 8th.

Thanks for any help or info :)

Admin Acacia

That is odd.  Remember, you must have that spell in a spell book in your back pack to be able to do it.  You have plenty of regs, mana, scrolls...  Not sure what else could be up.   I'll have staff do some testing.

Never be less than your dreams.

Aesa

Try it with every type of reagent in your pack.  I think there are spells that call for one reagent, but it really needs a different one, if I remember correctly.

Shakka

Yay it works!  I'm the one that is bugged lol.  The problem was that I didn't have the spells in book as Acacia suggested.  I did not even think of that.  Thank you both for helping me out!