Sylvan has an Online Radio DJ

Started by Erif, August 17, 2008, 05:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erif

Yep thats right Sylvan Hearts, little did you know, you have an online radio DJ in your midst. Me!! I am an online radio dj for Radio FTW. www.radioftw.com I have live shows every Sunday evening from 5pm - 8pm Central time. (US) If you would like to listen in, I would appreciate it. I play mainly 80's 90's.

Teclis

Very cool, I'll check it out tonight

Admin Acacia

One of these days that dang bug is gonna die!!

Never be less than your dreams.

Serenity

I concur, very cool and I love the music. Listening now before I head out to work. * groans *

Erif

I want to thank everyone who tuned in for my show, it meant alot to me. I had a great time playing for ya'll, and I think everyone had a great time listening to the music. Thank you again.

Vecchio

aye it was good music u need to know what time u get on next wherei can tune u in i had a blast and u did a great job

Ox

Garrick

I was able to catch some of the show.  Is there a call in for it? If not, since I am on a LOA for the time being, I would like to request some of my local music, GooGoo Dolls lol.  I know not many outside of my area will know of them but they are pretty popular in a lot of areas

Erif

Quote from: Garrick on August 18, 2008, 03:28:14 AM
I was able to catch some of the show.  Is there a call in for it? If not, since I am on a LOA for the time being, I would like to request some of my local music, GooGoo Dolls lol.  I know not many outside of my area will know of them but they are pretty popular in a lot of areas

Aye, I know the GooGoo Dolls, I will see what music I can find from them.

Admin Acacia

Mina

i loved listening in to yer show,  kept me up late and all that but them tunes were gooooood....  will tune in every week now  too...ty for all the shout outs too  hehe

Erif

Quote from: Admin Acacia on August 17, 2008, 08:57:37 PM
One of these days that dang bug is gonna die!!
Quote from: Admin Acacia on August 18, 2008, 04:46:27 PM
Damn bug *grumbles*

Ok... M'Lady I will get rid of the bug.... Although, I love knowing it drives your crazy....Muahahaahaaah

Admin Acacia

Actually, I was just joking you.  I think you should put it back up there for the novelty of it.   I'm never happy if I'm not complaining about something.   ;D