Felluca and the damn rezzing

Started by Stroem Safai, March 12, 2009, 08:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stroem Safai

Ok well I'ma little ticked off  >:( I was out in fellucca exploring *edited out*, i died and turns out the damn ankh on the island don't even work!!! so here i am running around trying to get rezzed well guess what its a long run and someone helped me out i get back my corpse is gone with everything on it so therefore i lost everything all because a stupid ankh wouldn't work keeps saying I'm at peace but wont REZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I think that all this in fel needs to be fixed you need to have wandering healers, and places people can rez who wants to go there if there gonna lose everything!@@!!@!

Admin Acacia

Felucca is Felucca. it was never intended to be easy, and was intended to be for group fighting.  There are safety in numbers.

One word - Insurance

And lastly...
No one has ever made comment about this ankh issue before.   I checked and somehow the wrong type of ankh was placed on the island.  That has been corrected and there are 2 ankhs on the island.  I'm sorry you had the issue, but thanks for letting us know so we could correct the ankh issue.

Never be less than your dreams.

Caelan

Also, as a side note...probably not a good idea to reveal the locations of spawns on the forums.