Event schedule

Started by Garrick, April 14, 2013, 11:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrick

would more people come to events if I changed the times and days?  I want everyone to be able to participate so your input will directly affect my event schedule

Malik

Im not sure what my gaming schedule will be like soon as im switching to nights soon. I just know I wont be on after 11pm lol

Festus

Quote from: Garrick on April 14, 2013, 11:50:04 PM
would more people come to events if I changed the times and days?  I want everyone to be able to participate so your input will directly affect my event schedule
I will attend any event that is going on when im ingame.  My times are usually from 530 am all alone on here till around 11 or noon time.  There are a few occasions I can get on in the evenings but thats pretty rare actually.

Mina

I try to come play when i can....miss the events..but I am also in Scxotland and we live on opposite side of the world from most of you guys lol. 8)

Malik

Unfortunately I wont be able to make a 5pm central pet wars. I was hard pressed to make the 7pm time, with dinner and the kids bed time Ill get done about the time wars is over. Ill try to make it out when I can and wish all the combatants the best of luck.