Setting treasure chest loot bag

Started by Kent, April 18, 2016, 06:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kent

I need the command to set a loot bag for treasure chest please:)

Festus

there is no command to put your loot from a treasure chest in a bag other than your main pack.  Yes its a pain and a big mess sooooo,,, I set up a restock macro using Razor.  It takes a while to set since yu need to target each Type of item you want to take from treasure chests.  iE: each gem, gold, scroll(target one and you get em all) then there is the armor and augments.  What I did is spend a bit of time at each chest with the restock agent and added items and set the amounts at 999,  gold at 9999999.  You will figure it out.  My :Puter is broken but I should be getting it back from the shop tomorrow and i WILL BE SPENDING TIME ON FINALLY.  Watch for Scathach/festus and yell at me and I can help if you need it.
Once its set up its pretty fast to do a chest. 
I hit f4 (lockpick) then target chest.  then hit my restock macro button and it opens chest and explodes then restock again and it emptys the chest.  Takes maybe .....seconds.

will parrish

But be careful when you do this. Especially if you are doing a chest by yourself. You hit that restock button and forget about the spawn. Well you can probably figure the rest out. Hit the button after some things spawn move away to kill then start again. Just giving a prior heads up. Really need to pay attention if doing a high level chest.