Shard Crash 10/2/08 3:50pm EST

Started by Thane ir'Wyndan, October 02, 2008, 08:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thane ir'Wyndan

Okay folks please post what you were doing and where as the server went down.  Thanks much.

I was quite literally just standing in Magincia.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Quezecoatl

i was at home just cleaning my bank

Teclis

Christina

Just got a tailor BOD and Thane was picking on me for m pretty purple grab bag. I blame Thane for SHard crashing.

Marlenus

Was anyone doing anything with a Champ Spawn?

Players Online:
Acacia
Misty Waters
Marissa Tavien
Berak Blackanvil
Quezecoatl
Caelan
Keely Samphire
Tuor Glsarinigh
Thane ir'Wyndan
Christina

Cause of Error:
Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range.  Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Server.Engines.CannedEvil.ChampionSpawnController.Randomize(ArrayList list)
   at Server.Engines.CannedEvil.ChampionSpawnController.Slice()
   at Server.Engines.CannedEvil.RandomizeTimer.OnTick()
   at Server.Timer.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*

Serenity

I had just finished customizing my house, but was just standing inside it when it crashed, Err Marissa was on.

Marlenus

Sorry for the downtime everyone.. There was a glitch that caused the shard not to restart properly after the crash.
The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*

Erif

Ok server crashed at 7:39pm cst. I was in my house making spools of thread.

gyver

Quote from: Thane ir'Wyndan on October 02, 2008, 08:00:38 PM
Okay folks please post what you were doing and where as the server went down.  Thanks much.

I was quite literally just standing in Magincia.

Working my alkyl skill and had 50 recalls
Gyver