MarketVale

Started by Fangedwolf, June 23, 2006, 10:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stroem Safai

Quote from: wiseman on December 07, 2006, 10:13:48 AM
If anyone reading this is interested in joining and becoming a recruit, PM either Wiseman on the forums, Rease Hunter in the game, or Vendim Darkstar for more information on ranks, advancement, and joining.

I WOuld also like to note that for all those who need information on the ranks and such there is still the webpage www.freewebs.com/marktvale these are still the right ranks and everything so information can be found there.

Deedlit

Caly is a good taylor,so if you need something "taylorish"  just ask  ;)

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

Reasey

Lol yay! We got our Tailor and she was right under our noses the whole time  :P

Wonder if we'd have to change her title?
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Deedlit

That's at your own discretion  :P

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

Rhatoqtrax

Please allow my short intrusion, but I think it's somewhat related to the current call for certain crafts:

As per our recent agreements for town cooperation, I shall remind the people of MarketVale that the Sempiternal City's craftsmen are available aswell for them if needed. So if none of your craftsmen is around feel free to give our headcrafter Sam Steelforge or myself (Rhatoqtrax) a shout, PM or whatsoever, and we'll see what we can do for you.

Same goes for our people who'll contact your people as needed.

RedWolf

ok for fishers, Both Tai and Kalador do fishing.  just letting you know lol

Reasey

Story Line Event!
[/i]

A mysterious Ship has landed off the Southern Coast of MarketVale with her crew gone. The only hint left aboard as to the fate of the ship is a journal within the hatch that is marked, scarred, bloodied, torn and abused with its contents dealing within the last living day of her crew.

And to make matters worst, it's haunted by a ghost aboard who attempts to talk to people who stand near it, and is anchored to the land of the dead with no means to be ressurected without figuring out the meaning of his fate.

Its up to the Minds of the Citizenry to figure out this mystery, and put this Ghost to rest.

Can you solve the Mystery?

When: Monday, January 15th 6pm-Whenever am  Eastern Time

Where: Southern shores of MarketVale, or wherever the clues lead you.

Forest Rithik

QuoteAnd to make matters worst, it's haunted by a ghost aboard who attempts to talk to people who stand near it

Rithik thinks that, thats not a nice thing to say about Forest (Tee Hee).  :P

Deedlit

6 pm for you mean midnight for me,can't it be put just a little bit earlier? :(

If not I'll understand and do what I can :°

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

Reasey

lol of course Caly. If everyone is on there at an earlier time, of course Ill move it earlier just so you can get involved.

Deedlit

*bows deeply* anyway if there's any problem please go as scheduled,I don't wanna mess up things too much  ;)

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.