[disarm and [rearm 1, 2, 3...

Started by Lucian Darkfire, September 14, 2012, 09:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucian Darkfire

My most recent shard other than this one had a command called [disarm which obviously would take off what ever weapon you were holding. There was also a [rearm 1, [rearm 2, and [rearm 3. These commands were great because when put in a macro you could switch between weapons with the push of a single button. This way say some one would be able to switch from a mele to a ranged weapon with ease. A war hammer to a druid staff to cast spells, or even  as simple as say a war hammer for mass crowds to a fan for one on one, i would love to see these commands implemented so we could switch between a variety of weapons with ease.

There was also the same commands for armor those were [undress and [redressme 1 etc. These allowed people to switch between different sets of armor for different situation or even from different sets of armor to a nice set of clothes for RP reason, so not everyone was always running around in armor.

Figured it would be worth asking and mentioning.

Cypress

Check out the Razor arm/dress tab for something similar for ya :) You can also put the arm/dress stuff on hotkey. This sounds very much like what you want :)

Lucian Darkfire

I don't know how to use razor, i have the regular client for you guys.

Cypress

The instructions to get and install razor should be on the same page :)