Just wanted to say....

Started by Rei, September 14, 2012, 05:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rei

It is good to see the shard coming to vibrant life again!  Tonight was some of the most fun I had in ages playing a game.  We had 20 players online, 13 of which came to the event hosted by the lovely Admin Iris, and the general discussion was fun and helpful for all.  I have to say I do not regret coming back to Sylvan after so long away, and I hope everyone who has come to make this shard their home, and those who have returned after absence like myself, agrees with me on this assessment.

Bronwyn

I agree!! Sad to say I missed the event though.  But I'm having a blast!  After being away for so long It is refreshing to be back.  I so missed this shard and the community.  The people are what makes this place a home and I am so glad to be a part of it. 

Thanks
~Bronwyn~

Ventesa

It is an amazing feeling to see it coming to life.  Like you all, I have missed sylvan heart. Crushed to have seen it fall into hiatus.   This is going to be a wonderful growth period. Come on home everyone!!!!

Yes, the event last night was fun. fun. fun.

Lucian Darkfire

I just recently came here from another shard while it was still slightly in a "Slump" we will call it, but recently with all the new players it is bringing joy to my heart to see my new home come so alive, and i love being able to help newer characters again, obviously not like i have been able to on past shards yet, for now its just this and that here and there, but it is really starting to feel great having so many people on.

Ardin

I was overjoyed to see so many players on, it reminded me of days of old, and I look forward to many more days like that again.

Miri

Drat! Sounds like I've missed some interesting stuff :(

I will be back sooner or later and then Rei will pay.... oh yes, Rei will pay <insert evil laughter here>