Little catching up

Started by Jharnul, September 27, 2012, 07:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jharnul

I haven't played on SH for many years now and I have a few questions to update my knowledge and refresh my memory so here they are:

1. Does the transmutation box still has a recipe to convert ancient and legendary augments up to the next step (for example 100 ancients for one legendary)?

2. What are the features from ML that are implemented? I lurked the forums and noticed some mentions of the dungeons, but are the crafted artifacts, other artifacts, other craftables, Heartwood, active too?

3. I saw no note about the auction, but I understand they are still live auctions (awesome). Is there a regular schedule or is it on an announcement basis?

4. What guilds are very active? The forums hint to about 2 or 3 guilds that are looking for members, but I think I saw at least one more in game that had a few players. Which guild are more RP oriented?

5. when's lunch? I'm hungry

Even an answer to a half a question would help me, so thanks in advance :)

-Jharnul
j

Garrick

I'll do my best:

1) Yes
2) We are currently working towards Heartwood, and we have scattered ML bits added in but not all are in their proper place... you know we like to mess with things here.
3) We just restarted the auctions and we are looking to hold them once a month for now until we get some more people who are active
4) Marketvalle, Ashendale, KoT, ToG are all active and looking and I don't know much about KoT but the other three are roleplay oriented and seeking members.
5) I guess lunch would be now. So go eat.

Jharnul

Thanks Garrick!

also #6: Does staff still buys treasure maps at 1k per level?
j

Lucian Darkfire

Festus

Why would they buy tmaps?  Do the tmap spots not spawn maps when dug up?  Someone give me a history lesson on this topic or should it go to another thread?

Garrick

If memory serves, and Cypress will need to verify, there are spots that don't let you dig up the chest.  There are still a lot of spots that do spawn but staff started buying them because of the bug in the system

Lucian Darkfire

I dont mind, every once and a while i cash in on them, lol.

Festus

Quote from: Garrick on September 27, 2012, 11:35:57 PM
If memory serves, and Cypress will need to verify, there are spots that don't let you dig up the chest.  There are still a lot of spots that do spawn but staff started buying them because of the bug in the system
Ohhh!  This does not bode well for our new friend we brought over yesterday.  He loves to do tmaps.  Loooovvvees em.  Infact one of the first things he said when he popped into mag was "man i cant wait to do tmaps here". :-X

Lucian Darkfire

Some of them can be dug up, there are just some that cannot be.

Garrick

It appears the glitch is the ones that can be dug up. If any of the ones you fish up are bugged they are very few.