Soon, I hope

Started by Miri, October 17, 2012, 12:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miri

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I last checked in, I know. I didn't mean to disappear for so long but unfortunately I've been rather ill for a long time now. At present, I'm still in the hospital. This is my fourth week here and if I'm lucky then I'll be allowed home in the next few days. Looking forward to playing again, see you all soon I hope!

Jharnul

Glad to hear from you hun!
Rest well, get better, and don't give the doctors a hard time now!
j

Iris

thats a long time in a hospital.  your going to need some good old adventure and fun when you get home . We look foward to seeing you once your home. Get well soon,

Miri

I'm being good, I promise! The staff here have been wonderful. Thanks for the well wishes!

Miri

Jharnul... I'm not sure I know that name. If not, then nice to see new people around :)

Alaric McCree

Rest and heal for as long as you need. We look forward to your return.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Lucian Darkfire

Cypress

Rest well, and get better soon!  :) We await your return!

Miri

I'm out of hospital now, so I'll be back very soon! Yay!
Thanks everyone for the thoughts :)

Festus

Quote from: Miri on October 18, 2012, 07:34:09 PM
I'm out of hospital now, so I'll be back very soon! Yay!
Thanks everyone for the thoughts :)
Im looking forward to meeting you.  Ima Newby here but an old school UO vet.  Im amazed at how much like family it is here on Sylvan and sad at the same time that I didnt try this shard out a long time ago.  Again, lookin forward to meeting you ingame. 

Teh Ole Man