I do! Keep trying to log in! lol

Lucian Darkfire

Gah! This is torture! lol

Kent

I know  so Im crafting in the shop  WTH lol

Kent

It's just not right  I'm going to have t play EQ2 now :(

Bronwyn

Oh what am I to do!  Monday night is my play the game night!! 

Aislinn

*drumming my fingers* i am getting impatient waiting to find out if i'm a greasy spot on the floor of despise.

Garrick

If you were alive before the drop, then you should be alive when we come back. A shard crash is different from a normal disconnect.  HOWEVER, should you have become a grease stain I'm sure Cypress will authorize some relief compensation. CEMA if you will, the Cypress Emergency Management Association.

Bronwyn

The CEMA  hehe I love that.. I was alive when it went down but didn't have all my stuff off my body when it crashed.  Is that bad?

Aislinn

oh Groovy! so it was a crash and we will go back to the last save?

Festus

what drop?? Despise?? Dang im sure i missed something good.  Well maybe in the morning ill get to check it out.

Lucian Darkfire

Downloading another game while i wait... hope i like it, lol.

Garrick

Crash will set us back to last worldsave yes..... which means my work on the spawners will be undone >.<

Alaric McCree

Ok, I have a small update. I just spoke with Cypress who had sent word to the host about the situation. Cypress is currently working to get the shard back up for us now.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Lucian Darkfire

*Claps because he still has 54 min left on his new game download*