Repairing Porcelan Mounts

Started by will parrish, October 25, 2012, 05:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will parrish

What skills are need to make and repair these mounts. I do not mind buyng on a vendor but would like to know so I dont have 20 of them setting in my bank unsable. Thanks

Malik

I believe you need Alchemy to make and fix them.

Jharnul

May I add that you need a special book to learn how to work porcelain, or glassblowing (for obsidian). You should be able to find it in Magincia.
j

Iris

you dont need alchemy to repair mounts it takes a 100 skill in tinkering to repair them and 25 porcelain

Lucian Darkfire

No glassblowing needed either. As a tinker you can make a mount repair kit.

Malik

Oh so its just using the pottery tool that needs the alchemy? thats awesome all this time Chip could have gotten off his lazy duff and fixed peoples broken mounts! thats it I'm putting him back in the mines!

Festus

so it sounds to me that you need porcelain and a tinker to repair kits.
so my next question is where does porcelain come from and what skills are needed to obtain it.
Also, what tools or special things are needed to first obtain the porcelain and then to make the repair.

Most of ya know im not from this era so if someone would take the time to either point me to a link that explains the entire procedure or even be a real kool person and put it here in the forums I would forever Luv ye.  In the proper way of course.

Iris

there are 2 ways to get porcelian you can buy the clay minning book and mine in the swamps for clay that can be turned into porcelian using a pottery tool you can buy that from the crafters in mag, or you can hunt clay golems in the swamps for clay and porcelian,  thinkers can make the mount repair kits you can find them in the tool section,