Well darnit. Im hoping to buy some stuffs

Started by Festus, October 24, 2012, 11:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festus

K heres the deal.  Maybe im lazy i dont know but I do spend at least 5 hours per day here on Sylvan.  But:

Today I had the worst luck ever.  Im not blaming anyone but my own self.  Me and  a bud went to do some tchests.  Nothing hard and things were going very well then, I had a client crash and died at the chest with some spawan around it.  Needless to say I kept trying to reclaim my loot pack since i didnt  spend the time or gold to insure things I really valued.
It took me a week at least shopping and checking every weapon and piece of armor to  find Medable armor with an armor rating of 70 for the full set of various colors of leather.  Also, I lost a repeating dragon slaying bow and jewelry.  With the armor and jewelry I had luck of around 450 and ar of 70.  I would give my eye teeth and a pile of gold if someone happened to have some stuff laying around that they would be willing to sell.  If not ill do my best to keep my eyes on vendors and loot packs and replace it over time but I hope to avoid the delay in getting back into a more challenging game.
Thanks for all that read this dribble. 
hehe
"me"

Lucian Darkfire

Sorry to hear that bud, i got some good jewelry (Non-socketed) saved, you can feel free and pm me and ill give you pick of one of each if you want.

Rei

Find me when you're online. I have a ton of leathers (all medable), some jewelry, and I'll make you a new bow.

Festus

Quote from: Rei on October 25, 2012, 02:11:16 AM
Find me when you're online. I have a ton of leathers (all medable), some jewelry, and I'll make you a new bow.
I guess i didnt run into you yet but maybe next week sometime i hope.