Periodic crashes 11/1/12

Started by Garrick, November 01, 2012, 07:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrick

From some time around 1 am CST there have been periodic downtimes or crashes of varying lengths of time

Aislinn

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I only have bits and pieces of today to play then I'm gone for who knows how long ( opening weekend) to the deer camp.  I need my fix.

Rent

Malik

Iris

Its been down sence early this morning. I have not been able to contact Cypress or the host so not sure at this point what the problem is ,

Malik

The shard is just so awesome that its awesomeness just overwhelms the host computer. I think that might be the problem.

Jharnul

I think it's my fault. I took the day off because I hurt my leg, and karma is making me pay for my laziness by putting the shard down. Sorry about that!

Bad karma! Bad!
j

Llewellyn

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I just got home from work and I am  trying to solve this issue. The shard is still up and did not crash. Rather it looks like something in the domain routing got wonky.

It will be up just as soon as possible.

Llewellyn

Wetter

Is there any update on the status of this?

Iris

the host is working on the issue as we speak hopfully it wont be long

Wetter

Iris

Malik

Llewellyn

Ok,

So best as I can tell, At some point last night at roughly midnight my ISP decided that I need a new IP address. Usually they send me an email telling me (i specifically requested this service) so that I can change everything on the back-end in terms of routing before anyone notices.

This time: no dice.

Sorry about the extended down-time.

Llewellyn