Any News on Down time ?

Started by Kent, November 02, 2012, 04:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kent

I know it went down this morning , is there any news ?  Guess I'm on honey do's :)

Iris

we have contacted the host and hes at work atm, hes hoping to get off long enough to run and see if he can get it up and going again, hopfully it wont be long

Festus

Quote from: Kent on November 02, 2012, 04:57:30 PM
I know it went down this morning , is there any news ?  Guess I'm on honey do's :)
Aye, it sucks when I get stuck doing stuff around the house that really needs done instead of doing Sylvan as I should be.  

Also im bringing someone over tonight to start here.  I sure hope its up when he gets his downloads and such done later.

Kent

Yeah Right ?? :) now all of a sudden the house is all better and the wife is happy  lol

Festus

Quote from: Kent on November 02, 2012, 09:10:35 PM
Yeah Right ?? :) now all of a sudden the house is all better and the wife is happy  lol
but ya then the honey do is for me finished for a day or two and you would think thats good on a friday but,
I dont play uo on weekends much as its "family time" as wife works all week and I stay home doing .................

Llewellyn

Sorry guys,

I was not able to take off early from work today, things have been busy at work.

The shard is up and running at the moment. I am still trying to track down why it restarted itself earlier today.

Llewellyn

Cypress

Thanks Llewellyn! I understand busy work days - have had one myself today as well as yesterday lol